Flanges, fittings, bolts and nuts
- Flanges types:
- Blind, socket welding, slip-on, lap joint, screwed and welding neck type.
- Materials: carbon steel, stainless steel and special alloys
- Conforming to standards ASME, ANSI B16.5 – B16.47 A/B, MSS-SP-44, API 605, BS 1560, BS 10, BS 3293, API 6A, ISO 7005.
- Sizes from 1/2” to 60”
- Butt weld pipe fittings, seamless and welded:
- LR or SR 45° elbows, LR or SR 90° elbows, LR or SR 180° return bends, equal tees, caps, reduction tees, concentric reducers, eccentric reducers.
- Conforming to standards: ANSI B16.9 – B16.25 – B16.28, MSS- SP-75.
- Materials: carbon steel, stainless steel and special alloys.
- Forged fittings, threaded and socket-weld fittings:
- Elbows, tees, caps, hex. head plugs, crosses, straight couplings, half couplings, reducing couplings, hex. shoulder nipples, reducing hex. shoulder nipples, straight nipples, swage nipples, M/F reducing bushings, street elbows, unions.
- Conforming to standards: ANSI B16.11 – B36.10 – BS 3799, MSS-SP83
- Self-reinforcing branch outlets (O’Lets):
- Threadolet, sockolet, weldolet and flanged outlets.
- Codes: ASME B31.1 – B31.3 – B31.4 – B31.8
- Conforming to standards: ANSI B16.11 – B36.10 – BS 3799, MSS-SP-83
Quality Control & Testing
Euroguarco can satisfy most testing requirements, whether in-house or by external qualified laboratories:
- Chemical analysis and mechanical tensile test of the materials:
- Hardness survey
- Impact test
- Visual and dimensional examinations:
- Hydraulic test
- UT of welds
- Radiographic Examination (RT)
- Liquid Penetration (LP) on machine-finished welding ends per ANSI B16.34, Annex D
- Inspection of coated and painted surfaces
- Magnetic Particle (MP)
- Any other NDE on request